Now stay invisible to Nimbuzz users from New Nimbuzz Pc version 1.6.0

Recently Nimbuzz added the new Invisible feature to show your id as offline to Nimbuzz users. Now the cool feature is added to the newer version of Nimbuzz Pc that is Nimbuzz 1.6.0., this invisible features is yet to be added in Nimbuzz java version. Hope it will be added soon.
Yesterday i.e. 23-04-2011 the Nimbuzz in my friend's laptop got automatically updated and he was able to go invisible in the Nimbuzz pc. When i opened Nimbuz pc in my system, it did not got updated, i even tried from the check of update option, it was displaying as my Nimbuzz application is up to date. hmmmmm that made me confused. Later i checked my version, it was 1.5.0. Still nothing to worry. I just visited the Nimbuzz site and found its latest version to download was Nimbuzz 1.6.0. So now just get the new version and enjoy Nimbuzzing :p
To change your status to Invisible ( show offline to other Nimbuzz users) Selectu Invisible from stats. To stay Invisible from the time you login. In Login page change the status in sign in as to Invisible, then sign in :)
 

Comments