Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Hi Friends, Microsoft has announced that they will be integrating their MSN service into Skype starting March 15. Following this announcement, we would like to inform you that Nimbuzz are pulling off support for MSN community effective March 11. This means, Nimbuzz users won’t be able to chat with their MSN contacts anymore. But the good news is, we are in the process of launching Group Chat in all our clients – so continue chatting and calling your Nimbuzz contacts.
We also recommend that you request your friends on MSN to come aboard Nimbuzz so that you can chat and call for free. Thanks for all your support. You may post your queries below.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 by ταιħα 0
|/help||Displays list of commands that can be used|
|/mod userid||This command make the userid as moderator. Ex: /mod irsh will make the user irsh as moderator.|
|/kick userrid||Kicks the user. Ex: /kick irsh will kick the user irsh|
|/ban userid||This command bans the user.|
|/invite userid||Invites the id to the room. The id you invite must be in your contact list and should not be in invisible mode. Else the invitation wont be successful|
|/who irsh||This will display the profile of the user. If its allowed for public|
|/msg irsh hello||This command will send a private message hello to user irsh. This will send a pvt message only if the user is in room.|
|/ban r irsh||This will remove the user irsh from ban list. here r is for remove.|
|/mute r irsh||This will remove the user irsh from mute and the user can start chatting normally.|
|/kick a||This will kick all the users from the room, except few such as admins|
|/ban c||Displays the no of ids in ban list|
|/kick id1 id2 id3||This will kick the 3 ids mentioned. you can use as much as ids you want. same thing can be used for ban, mute and rest.|
|/ban f floodid1||This bans the id floodid which flooded the room and same time Nimbuzz blocks flood by responding Flood Blocked.|
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
What's New In Nimbuzz Android Version 2.4 :
- Introducing Persistent Group Chat: Enjoy group conversations with contacts. Send unlimited text messages to your contacts in a single group.
- UI Changes:
Directly open chat screen from the roster contact
Chat list view as the default view
- Connectivity fixes and Performance improvement
- FREE MESSAGING and GROUP CHAT : Replace SMS with unlimited free chat. Now, enjoy group conversations by sending text messages to your contacts in a single group.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 by ταιħα 0
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Here is a small trick to display a different Display Name in Nimbuzz Pc ( This works only in Nimbuzz PC) . By changing the Display Name to <img></img> Nimbuzz will show an Image icon in the place of Display Name. This is just for fun, Apart from displaying Image Icon you can make the text look italic, Underlined and
stricken and yes you can combine all the styles together irsh
Sunday, January 13, 2013 by irsh techirsh 0
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Whats new in Nimbuzz Symbian 3.5 ?
- Friends search
- Twitter Improvements
- User interface improvements
- Certification Error issue resolved
Friend Search on Nimbuzz :
Nimbuzz is all about connecting you with your friends & family. Now you can expand your friend circle by actually searching through 110 million Nimbuzz profiles. Simply enter your friend’s name, hit Search to list down all matching profiles and add them as your friend to start chatting & calling them for free!
UI Improvements :
1. Coloured Chat Tabs for Symbian touch devices.
2. Emoticons grid
3. Easy access to Chatrooms from Dashboard
4. Easy access to Twitter from Dashboard
5. Add contact flow simplified
Certificate Error issue resolved :
Some users complained about Nimbuzz Symbian Certificate error on their devices. This was due to a security certificate from Nokia which expired on 20th Oct 2012. This update fixes this problem and carries an updated security certificate from Nokia.
You can download the latest Nimbuzz Symbian version 3.5 by CLICKING HERE.
Saturday, December 22, 2012 by ταιħα 1
Thursday, December 20, 2012
Nimbuzz released its version Nimbuzz 2.3.0 for Android with new options that were not available in the version 2.2.2. Nimbuzz included the Invisible status option. Now user can stay invisible using Android Nimbuzz version.
Chat room history added. Now chatrooms you used gets stored in history.
You can get the update from the Google Play store.
Well, to avoid annoying ads you can use the Nimbuzz 2.3.0 AdsFree Version.
To get this version Download the file from here http://goo.gl/4QT9y
Remove the Nimbuzz application before installing this AdsFree version
Enjoy Ads Blocked Nimbuzz.
Thursday, December 20, 2012 by irsh techirsh 0
Tuesday, December 18, 2012
Wednesday, December 12, 2012
What’s New in Nimbuzz 1.9.7 ?
- Location Send and Receive Feature for Nokia ASHA Series devices
- Invite Friends to Chatroom
- Close integration for searching Nimbuzz Friends
- Quick access to Group Chat / Group Message & Change Password
- Easier and Faster login to Nimbuzz
- Fixed a few bugs.
- Improved support for Nokia Full Touch and Touch & Type devices.
- Improved overall performance.
You can download new Nimbuzz java version 1.9.7 from HERE.
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 by ταιħα 0
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
What’s New in Nimbuzz version 1.1.1 for Windows phone?
- Push Notifications (Toast and Tile Notification)
- Auto Save option for incoming pictures
- Application Response Time Improvement
- A number of Bugs and Crash issue Fixes
To Download Nimbuzz for Windows Phone 7, please go to the Windows Market Place, or open Marketplace on your phone and search for Nimbuzz. You can also point your mobile browser to http://get.nimbuzz.com.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 by ταιħα 0
Friday, November 2, 2012
- Open you mobile main Menu
- Navigate to Settings -> General -> Date and time
- Now change the date to some months before(in our case it should be before 21st Oct, just take 1st Sept.)
- Now download and install the application
- Don’t forget to change date back to original date
- Go to Application Manager > Options > Settings and
- Set “Online Certificate check” = Off and Software Installation = All
Hope following above method will solve your problem and if you still have doubts you can comment below and will try to help you.
Friday, November 2, 2012 by ταιħα 2